Welcome to Hope
Hope Christian Church is a place where everyone is welcome, whether you’ve never attended church or you’re a long-time follower of Jesus. We exist to Connect People to Jesus in four ways: Worship, Grow, Serve and Tell. We welcome you to join us as we follow Him.
Attending a church for the first time can feel intimidating, so we want to do everything we can to make your first visit to Hope a comfortable one. If you have children, Kids at Hope is a fun, safe environment tailored just for them. Students (grades 7-12) attend our Sunday services, and we offer special mid-week programming to help them grow in their relationship with Jesus and each other.
If you’ve never attended a worship service at HCC, here’s what you can expect:
- The service will start with contemporary music led by our worship team.
- We celebrate communion every Sunday. If you choose not to participate for any reason, no one will call attention to you.
- We collect a weekly offering, but please don’t feel any pressure to give. You are our guest.
- The message is designed to be both biblical and relevant. You’ll find real answers to the real problems and situations we all face in life.
- The service will last approximately one hour.
- Most of all, we want to create an atmosphere where you can connect to Jesus.
Want to know what's happening at Hope?
Sign up for our weekly e-mail newsletter.